Semboat is committed to make your marketing campaigns successful, while keeping your data safe.
While using this site, you bounded by this policy.
Who are we?
- We are Semboat, a company established in India.
- Our website link is Semboat.com
How do we acquire your information?
We acquire your information when you visit or use our website. For example- when you register with us, make any purchase, contact us, or even from third parties.
What type of information do we acquire from you?
We acquire information like your name, address, email ID, etc. We also obtain access to your Google and Microsoft Ads account so that we can optimize and customize your marketing campaigns.
If you purchase any paid plan from us, our third-party payment processor, specialized in secured online transactions, acquire your card and payment information. We do not hold any of your billing or payment information.
How is your information used?
Your information might be used by us to:
- optimize your online marketing campaigns on Google and Microsoft;
- carry out any commitment rising from any agreements entered into by you and us;
- seek your opinion and feedback on our services;
- notify you about change of services, features or policies;
- send you communication regarding your queries or notify you about appeals, campaigns, promotions, etc.
- process any grant or job application;
- improve our business and website;
- for administrative or business purposes;
- for promotional and analytical purposes;
- in relation to our legal rights and obligations;
- for additional purposes, only with your explicit consent.
We evaluate our retention periods on a regular basis and are legally required to retain some information due to statutory obligations. We keep your personal information on our system for a necessary time-being to perform relevant activities, or as long as it is mentioned in any relevant contract, you hold with us.
Who has access to your information?
We do not share any of your information with third parties for any commercial purposes.
We might pass on your information to our third-party service providers and associated organisations for providing services to you on our behalf. However, while using third-party service providers, we release only the information that is necessary to deliver the service. Also, we hold a contract that necessitates them to keep your information secured and not use it for their own marketing purposes, unless you have requested us to do so, or we are obligated to do so by law like, for prevention of deception and crimes.
Our third-party payment processor is specialized in secured online transactions. Regarding any query related to online payments, please contact us.
What options do you have?
- You have the option of not receiving marketing communications from our end regarding introduction of new services and features. You have to check and uncheck the relevant options that you will find on the form on which we acquire your information.
- You will not receive any marketing communication from us via emails, phone calls or text messages unless you have chosen to or given us prior consent.
- You can change your preferences anytime by mailing as at (email id) or calling us at (contact number).
In relation to your personal data, you have the rights to-
- access your personal information and get informed about its use;
- correct and edit your personal information;
- have your personal information permanently erased;
- restrict the use of your personal information;
- object to the use of your personal information;
- complain to a supervisory authority;
- withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information;
- ask for the portability of the personal information that you shared with us;
How can you access and update your information?
It is very important for us to maintain your accurate and up to date information. In case you need to review and renew your information, mail us at email@example.com
Prevention of mishandling of your information-
We use necessary software encryption to protect and keep your personal data secured. When you are in a secured webpage, a lock icon will appear in the bottom of your web browser.
Non-sensitive details like your email address are transmitted normally over the internet, and this cannot be guaranteed as 100% secure. Therefore, while attempting to protect your personal information, we cannot provide assurance about the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. We do our best to ensure your information’s security on our systems, once we receive it. Anywhere that we have given, or you have chosen a password which enables you to access any parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping the password confidential. We will never ask you to share your password with anyone.
We might analyse your personal information to customize a profile based on your interests and preferences to send you relevant communication. We might make use of added information about you when it is available from external sources, to help us personalize your profile accurately. We might also use your personal information to detect and reduce scam and credit risk.
Cookies enable websites to recognise you by collecting statistical data about your browsing patterns. Cookies store information like country preference to personalize your visit on the website with better services.
Link to other websites-
Additionally, if you are linked to our website from a third-party site, we are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that site and request you to check the policies of that third-party site.
16 or under-
In case your age is 16 or below, please seek your parent/guardian’s permission before providing your personal information.
Transferring your information outside India-
As part of the services that we offer to you via this website, the information you share with us might be transferred to countries outside the Republic of India. This might happen if our server is located in any country outside of India, from time to time, where the data protection laws are different. By submitting your personal data, you’re agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing. If your data is transferred out of India by this process, we will undertake necessary measures to ensure that appropriate security procedures are followed to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this Policy.
If you avail our services from outside India, your information might be transferred out of India, in order to provide you with those services.
Our website might record your mouse/touchpad clicks and movements, page scrolling and any text keyed into website forms. We do not collect any sensitive or personal data like bank details. The data is collected for the sole purpose of improving our website usability and is stored for aggregated and statistical reporting.
This policy is kept under regular review and was last updated on 11th April,2021.